The INSTED was established in year of … under the able leadership of Prof.Jayakar Thomas.
This unique society was started with lot of passion, insight and dedication, which has multiplied manifold and continues till date.
It is estimated that India is the cradle of e-health in Asia. That certainly gives us the edge to form the INSTED and enhance skin heath globally, to make Teledermatology help in the following three ways:
- To the patient, it is almost a home-delivery of health care
- To the referring doctor, it is empowerment of his service
- To the organization, it is efficiency-improvement.
Magnam dolores commodi suscipit. Necessitatibus eius consequatur ex aliquid fuga eum quidem. Sit sint consectetur velit. Quisquam quos quisquam cupiditate. Et nemo qui impedit suscipit alias ea. Quia fugiat sit in iste officiis commodi quidem hic quas.
MISSION AND VISION
1. To utilize modern telecommunication technology to exchange expert medical information in dermatology and allied specialities.
2. To promote the delivery of dermatologic sevices
3. To provide a well – defined channel for interaction with experts in dermatology from various parts of the country and abroad
4. To impart correct information regarding dermatological diseases to the lay public.
5. To create a platform for direct access of the public to the experts in the field
6. To offer assistance in diagnosis and treatment of patients from remote areas with difficult disorders
7. To organize scientific meetings on teledermatology
8. To co – operate, affiliate with other bodies and also to engage in such other forms of activities as may be decided upon by INSTED from time to time for the purpose of carrying out all or any of the objectives of the INSTED.
110, M.S. Koil Street, Royapuram,
Chennai - 600 013,
+ 91 44 64586611
+ 91 98410 38484